Search This Blog

Monday, May 16, 2011

Bump in the road

Well. A two-week vacation, bad Internet connection, and a terrible cold have all thrown me off my game here. I had necklaces ready for each day I was on vacation, but I didn't get to posting them while I was away!

So now I'm really really behind. Honestly, I thought this whole Heart a Day thing would be much easier. And I've considered bailing on my commitment entirely. After all, who would really notice? I could just donate the money I've already raised and call it a day...

Still thinking...

Problem is, I have a long history of making big plans and not following through. It's something that's hard for me to admit, of course, and it's also something I really want to change. So what better motivation than sick kids?

So while I haven't been able to post every day, I'm going to continue, and by the end of 365 days I plan to have 365 Heart items for sale to benefit St. Jude's. Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment